In one more week, J will be home - Yay! The timing is either going to be awesome or crappy. My test date is the day before he gets home. The drawer I keep my HPT's in is jacked up right now (I shoved too much crap in it and now I can't get it open again. Score.) So I am thinking I am going to wait until he gets home and go from there. Either I will be bleeding like a banshee (likely) or we will have something great to celebrate (not holding my breath for this one).
Doesn't help that J was talking to a couple of guys in his unit- one who just found out his wife is pregnant again (I am fairly certain this will be Irish twins for them- he got back in May when J did and she got pregnant then, so that baby cannot be very old) and the other who just found out has 4 kids and his wife is pregnant with twins. DH said he is either going to send the first guy over to take care of things, or else have the second guy just drive by and throw some sperm at the house. Lovely. We've done a SA hon, it's not you, remember? Men and their need to solve a problem. Too bad he's solving the wrong problem.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is tough, I am hoping that next week is lucky for you!
bwahaha - my H offered to let a coworker be a pinch hitter for him too. The guy is hawt so I considered it but his babies look too much like him, it'd never work ;) I'd walk around feeling like Nancy Heart all day. LOL.
Post a Comment