Monday, March 2, 2009

Would someone explain to my face

that:
A) It is not the week before my period
B) I am not 15

Seriously- what the hell? They are frigging everywhere! Can I blame this on working out? Because I totally will (since that is not something I am going to stop doing anyway).

Speaking of working out- According to my Wii Fit- I was just under 235 on January 3rd. As of March 1st- 216. 19 lbs in 56 days. Not too shabby. I would totally take another 19 lbs though! I am planning on lifting in our state meet at the end of April (about 53 days from now) and am planning on lifting in my "correct" wright class of 198. The nice thing is I am actually at a weight right now that I totally could cut the weight in a couple weeks if I had to. But I would much rather lose it correctly so I don't have to starve myself before the meet. It does affect my lifts, among other things (like the fact that I am a holy terror to live with in that time).

Speaking of lifting, I also got an invite to lift at the world benchpress championship. Too bad we cannot swing the money it would cost to go to Luxembourg. Sigh. Perhaps another year. Funny thing is I haven't lifted in bench nationals since 2004- 5 years. They must be hurting (with this economy though it really doesn't surprise me).

No comments: