Monday, June 1, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow scares the holy crap out of me. I don't know why. I am afraid it's going to hurt like a mother fucker. I am more afraid it's going to be another costly test that isn't going to come up with any answers- just like the rest. I would love to at least have some kind of answer, but I just have a sinking feeling this is going to leave me with just as much of a question mark as everything else.

4 comments:

Nlvaden said...

I wish you luck. It will be OK. Consider it a stepping stone on the way to your baby.

SweetSpikette said...

good luck.
i'll be sending pain free thoughts your way.

Cat said...

Good luck tomorrow. I'll be looking forward to hearing how it went. As pain free as possible I hope!

CathyMD

flojat said...

I hope it went well. Was thinking about you.

(FloridaKat)