I shall share this marvelous gem.
After my marathon o'volleyball today (after which I was tired and sore and just wanted to go home), I headed to J's family's thanksgiving (I was really, really hoping they would be gone by the time we got done. No dice). So I plopped myself on a chair and was whining with B (J's nephew's girlfriend- who at 38 has no children due to unexplained IF and everyone knows this) about having to be there while listening to J's mainly tone deaf family attempt karaoke.
So his niece comes over and says to us "Any one want a baby?". I glared at her and replied.
"That's a stupid fucking question."
Bitch knows that J and I are going through IF. Hell, she went through it herself (which is probably the most infuriating part). He son was conceived after 5 cycles of Clomid, require progesterone through the first trimester, and she had a couple losses prior to that pregnancy. And you are going to come to a table where the only two people sitting there are infertile to make this comment.
If she wasn't pregnant with number 2, I would have thrown a chair at her. Through I probably would have missed since I am so sore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I would have kicked her in the nuts because she had some big balls to even THINK of saying that, much less actually do it. I'm sorry. :/
what a douche
^ Douche is to kind a description. Belly or no belly - a chair should have been thrown.
Post a Comment