I decided to check around a bit on the RE office I will be seeing. I believe I found the right person (it's been a while since they told me who I will be seeing, but he's the only male RE listed in the practice, so I am assuming it is him).
I decided to check the rate your doctor sites to see what I could find on him. This is one:
Dr. is a good and caring doctor. I had been down the infertility road with another doctor in another state and knew what I wanted. He listened to me and took my thoughts seriously, and pretty much let me decide the course of my own treatment, based on what I knew had worked in the past. I was impressed by that - some doctors don't like the patients coming in with strong opinions about their care. I appreciated him listening to me, and it worked on the first try - I am 19 weeks along with a healthy boy. :) If we decide to go for one more pregnancy, I will be going back to him for sure.
Yay- he puts up with opionated patients and hears them out. Me likey. Now I don't feel so bad about the laundry list of questions I need to finalize for Thursday.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Good luck at your appointment on Thursday.
Post a Comment