Or take three if you will. Lucky you- two posts in one day.
So the douchenozzles at my prescription company called back. It was going to be $96 for my shot. Ex-fucking-cuse me? Your price is listed at $45. "Oh, well, it's gone up a little since then." A little? That is twice the price dumbass! Then she was rambling on and on about waiting for my insurance to approve.
"Why the fuck are you involving them? That's the whole point of your plan, that it is for people who don't have coverage to get a discount after paying an enrollment fee."
No answer. "How much is it through your plan?"
"$102"
HOLY MOTHER FUCK OF GOD. Are you kidding me? Your stupid plan is MORE that my out of pocket cost? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
My sanity is worth $20, which is the price difference between them and what I paid at Walgreen's last cycle.
I am seething at this point. I have put up with this stupidity for the last 36 hours for absolutely nothing. For the second time in less than 4 hours, I hang up on one of their employees. I really hope I don't have to call them ever again. I'm probably on a blacklist of some kind at this point after telling the one she has no clue what she is doing and arguing with the other.
I called the pharmacy that my nurse had heard had it for around $65.
I am now the proud owner of a box of Novarel worth $62.40.
I guess that's what I get for trying to save $20. If you don't think I am having a beer to calm my nerves after dealing with this, you are crazier than my insurance company.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Wow. I'm sorry that you have to deal with the fucktards. Enjoy the beer, and maybe have a second!
Wow, that's crazy!
Cheers, my dear. I swear you attract these people, lol.
I hate insurance.
I don't know what pharmacy you've been using, but I had some good encounters with Freedom Fertility Pharm. for the stuff I had to pay OOP.
It's probably a good thing you don't have an over-the-phone stick, but I have to admit that would have made for a hilarious post. ;)
Post a Comment