That comment is for me. Carry on.
So we may have names for our fantastic blob. If it is a boy, we have known that it will be John Robert. Girl was where our disagreement came in. But I think we have somewhat settled on a name, well a first name at least. Nicole. I had gone through my ginormous book of names and narrowed it down to a list of about 20, most of which J put a line through immediately. There are a few left, but that one was the first to jump out at him and one that I have liked for a while.
So while we have a lot of time to change our mind, I think we are about 90% settled on that.
Now I just have to get through the next two months before we find out which one it is!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Both names are great. Hopefully you find out asap what you're having so your aunt can hit the garage sales. ;)
Both excellent names! :)
Post a Comment