So we have new carpet. In our room as well because we figured it would run into the same problem. Finances prevented us from doing the living room as well (which sucks because it badly needs it too- maybe by the time baby comes).
To top it off, my aunt and uncle are moving to a smaller home and my cousins shot them down on furniture sets, so they gave us- GAVE- an awesome new bedroom set, and at some point we will pick up a new living room set as well.
So may I present, our new bedroom:



And baby's room:



This curtain is covering the closet, the other pic is the window.

Aaaaaaand, the even bigger news- we found out yesterday that we are expecting a boy! John Robert will be joining us early next year. Everything looks great- cervix is great, everything is growing great on little J. He had a couple measurements over a week ahead, based on u/s February 5th would be a more accurate due date, but we are leaving it at the 11th.
My baby boy :)



4 comments:
Congratulations on your baby boy!! :)
Congratulations!!!! Your rooms look great!
Awesome! I especially love the 2nd picture where baby seems to be waving, kicking, and the bubbles are floating in the background. Too cute!
Congrats on the beautiful baby boy. :)
John Robert is a great name choice. If MH and I ever become parents of a baby boy, his name will be John Alexander. :-)
Cute nursery, I'm sure he'll love his room!
Post a Comment