Normally I wouldn't have batted an eye about going to work today. It's just snow for fuck's sake. At 35w4d? Blow me. I'm staying home.
My OB's office is probably going to think I am crazy for trying to reschedule my Wednesday appointment for today. But if I can avoid taking an extra day off work, that would be preferred. Plus I want to play in the snow a little!
I did have a good laugh though. My hospital just called to line up my pre-labor appointment. Normally they call around 32-33 weeks and schedule them for about 35 weeks. Apparently I slipped through the cracks. Awesome. I will be at 37w5d when I have mine. And I think I procrastinate. J is still convinced that I am going to have him the weekend of the 22-23 because he has drill and it would be inconvenient as all hell.
We shall see.
Edit: Well suck. OB isn't in today- he doesn't come back until tomorrow. So much for that plan!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm glad you got to enjoy the snow a little bit! What in the world is a pre-labor appointment??
The hospital has an L&D nurse call to review pre-admissions paperwork (which makes sense considering they want it back at the end of 1st trimester- things can change a lot in that time. When I sent the stuff in J was still deploying, so that is a huge change) and go over a birth plan if you have one. It takes like 10-15 minutes, they are just massively behind with scheduling mine.
Post a Comment