Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hunting Widow

This is what I will be for the next week. J took the entire week off so he could hunt. Which means he gets up at 3 and gets home at 9. Lovely. Oh well, he would essenetially be a football windower if he were home anyway.

Which actually could be a good thing. Right now at 11 dpo, I can feel the usual signs of an impending period. Biggest ones- I am moody as hell and my knee and ankle hurt like crap. The moodieness has definietly affected my posting today, but at least I recognize it and have stopped myself from posting the first thing that comes to mind. The second sign- I know it sounds weird (and could potentially be due to the rain we are supposed to get), but it is one of those random weird things I have noticed many of my cycles. It's weird as crap, but it is fairly consistent. And it's always my right leg too. Weird.

No comments: