Mother fucker has blown over the equilavent of our house payment on hunting crap this week. Not even counting gas or food while he is out doing this. Just on random equipment he thinks he needs. Now I have to kill him. He has spent over $1500 on crap that is supposed to be saving us money. He has shot the equilavent of about $125 worth of meat. That cost $75 to process and $40 for the tag. Way to save us $10 asshole. It only cost you $1500 to do so.
We are supposed to be putting up a garage. We are supposed to be saving money to put towards the honeymoon we never got. Between this and him screaming at me over nothing the other night, it is more likely that money going to get put toward a divorce lawyer at this point. At this point we are flat fucking broke beyond the savings for the garage- which I had to dip into to make his motorcycle payment, his student loan payment, and I am going to have to take some to cover some of the other bills I paid for him.I don't even have the money to buy gas to get to work this week. The dogs need food- I don't even have enough left in my account for that.
God I want to hurt him right now.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment