I know you want kids. I realize you are almost 38. But it is hard to have kids when we don't have sex. It is hard to do that when you are out running around doing things, and then the nights you are home, you are in bed, completely passed out, 10 minutes after we eat. Quit trying to blame it on me not ever being in the mood. It's hard to be in the mood when the only time I see you is when we are eating and then you go to bed.
Why this lead to a fight last night, I have no idea. Yes, I was being pissy and passive aggressive about B staying over again. With no warning. AGAIN. I can't imagine B's wife is very happy about it either. When you called me 1 hour before you got home, you knew he was coming to stay. You fucking could have told me then. So yes, I was mad. And I am not comfortable having sex with you while he is sleeping on our couch. Not happening. You have a tendency to over share with your friends as it is, I don't need them there for a live performance.
Rifle season starts November 15. Thank God. Maybe then you might actually acknowledge that I am here and have valid points.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Dang, I can relate! Love the name of your blog, btw.
Post a Comment