Saturday, October 11, 2008

What a week.

Sunday- was sick all freaking day. Running a slight fever, overall feeling of crappiness. And DH gone all day at drill. Hooray.

Monday- feeling of hideousness continues. Actually left work early and didn't get crap from my boss for it either.

Tuesday- Struggled through work even though I still felt like crap. Had a craptacular meeting where my boss was seriously ticked off about something. If I knew what, I would tell you. But apparently it was all of our faults.

Wednesday- Fuck this noise. I stayed home from work.

Thursday- Feeling slightly better, made it through work (wanted to leave for other reasons though). Almost froze playing volleyball- last night of outdoor league. Thank god. Indoor is going to fuck me up though- if I break a shoulder taking a dive I would have walked away from in sand, don't be surprised.

Friday- Felt better. Finally. I really hope it isn't the fact that I had beer the night before that made me feel better and that I felt crappy all week because I didn't have any, because that is a really, really bad sign.
Bathe my itchy dogs- find a colony of fleas (which had been my suspicion). Wonderful. Scrub them, bought an undercoat brush, which is the best $15 I have ever, ever spent. Powdered down the carpets, sucked up the little bastards. Sprayed every cloth surface in the house. Brushed Buster after he dried- and was still getting buttloads of fleas. Shit. J brings his friend home from hunting and proceeds to tell me that he is spending the night. Thanks jerkwad. I just talked to you 20 minutes go- you couldn't have told me this so I could have at least cleaned up the house a little more?

Saturday- J is off hunting. I am on a mission to rid this house of fleas. We are going to get our asses beat by Texas Tech this afternoon.
On a positive note, I think I finally got most of the pee smell out of the carpet from Maggie's pissing episodes.
Oh, and 10 dpo test- BFN.

No comments: