I had to find out I am pregnant rolling into one of the craziest months I have coming up, didn't I?
I managed to survive the volleyball tournament yesterday. It was hot as hell, I am sun burnt (face only, with sunglasses on. Again.). It was fun for the most part, except for a coworker's daughter who was going completely spastic because a guy was spiking in my general direction (and nothing hard either- actually the ricochet I took to the face- FROM HER- was harder than anything he hit). What the fuck? If I was that concerned about it, I wouldn't be playing. Sheesh. But she just kept on and on about it. Finally when she told me to just back up to the out of bounds line and she will get anything that comes my way I fucking lost it.
"I'm pregnant, not disabled. Shut the fuck up about it already."
She looked all shocked but didn't say anything about that again (she did continue on and on and on and on about the people not rotating correctly. Dude- it's a charity tournament. Get over it).
Then last night J and I went to a bar for bike night and to check out the band that was playing. The band wasn't bad, but I could not stay awake to save my ass. We had to leave around 11. Oh, and I learned that I am probably not going to get many more trips on the bike as my stomach- not a fan.
Today I met up with a friend and her boys at the zoo. Holy crap- 5 hours on my feet was not my idea of relaxing, but it was a good time. We need to go back when there aren't two 4 year olds in tow though- we always end up going to the same places with her and I would have been happy to stay longer if we could have gone on the train or tram or skylift, but she doesn't take her kids on those very often and didn't have the money for it today.
All in all, a good weekend.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
My MIL is *always* telling me I can't do things b/c I'm pregnant. She is very well intentioned but it is freaking annoying. I always tell her "I'm pregnant, not dead!"
lovely post
Banner Advertising Network India
Post a Comment