Thursday, June 24, 2010

Introducing

my blob!

Everything is looking great, nurse S looked for a possible source of the spotting, but was unable to find anything, so we are chalking that up to randomness (it has completely stopped, so I feel much better about it).

Heartbeat was 140-143 bpm. Next appointment is July 6th for a nurse consult with my OB. It should be entertaining. She was reading what the RE sent them and it was just lab results- as the records gal told me this morning "they'll just be confused by most of it". So right. Nurse D (OB's nurse) asked me if they put me on Clomid or something similar. "Well, I started on Clomid but it thinned my lining, so they took me off it right away."

akward pause "Oh. Ok, well what did they use? I just want to note it on your record."

"Femara, Menopur, Ganirelix, and HCG trigger"



super long pause

"Ok, so that was Metformin?"

"No, Menopur"

"Oh, that's a new one. What else?"

"Ganirelix."

"Ooook. And the HCG. Got it."

I have a feeling I will get to tell a wonderful story when we go in for this appointment. I also have an appointment on the 14th with the OB. I had to stifle a giggle when the girl doing the scheduling told me that I would be meeting the OB then. Um, numbnuts? Yeah, I met him well over a year ago- last time I saw him he almost made me pass out (endo biopsy). We've met.

4 comments:

MSC said...

YAY! Hello blob, good to finally get to meet you!

boxie said...

I'm so glad to hear all is well! Enjoy your little bean :)

LaunchingProjectH said...

LOL@Blob! Congrats!!

Melaina25 said...

Holy crap! Congratulations!!!