Sunday, June 1, 2008

Crap, I'm going to be one of "those" girls, aren't I?

I am about ready to smack myself.

I am 3 dpo and I am damn close to labeling myself as nuts. Ordered some bulk pregnancy tests today- fine, not that big an issue. I am a testing freak as it is, so this was not much of a shock that I went ahead and did this. That is one thing. Contemplating ordering a onesie so that I have it on hand for when I need it (as something to give to DH in the event he is not home when I get a BFP)- to me that is crossing the line. I am really, really hoping I can keep myself from going over the edge with any of this stuff. I have an addictive personality, so that doesn't bode well for my chances of staying sane through all this.

Oh the joy of it all.

No comments: