I should have known what was making me sick. I finally figured it out today (now that I am better- my brain must not have been working). Early last week when I felt crappy it was PMS. Totally and completely. Thursday morning was as well. Thursday afternoon until last night was an allergic reaction. I am a fucking moron for not realizing it sooner.
Today at work we had a presentation and had lunch catered in. I saw that there were sandwiches and immediately got worried/pissed. Many places automatically slather them in mayo, which I am allergic to. For whatever reason, it finally dawned on me why I was sick for 5 days. For lunch last Thursday I had a Turkey Bacon Ranch wrap. What is ranch typically made with? Mayo.
I am a moron. That's what I get for trying something new!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment