Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One or the other damn it!

I have felt like my period was going to start since I left home this morning (as I realized I was half way to work that I had no pads with me). I am slightly crampy and "feel" like my period is starting (you know what I am talking about). Knee slightly hurts, slight lower back pain, and overall crampy/bloated feeling in my lower abdomen.

On the plus side, I could actually eat today. Well, somewhat. I was doing great until I went to get lunch- I could just smell the grease from the drive thru and gagged. Needless to say, I did not have fries or onion rings, I had to settle for a side salad (and the stupid dressing made me about gag too).

A positive pregnancy test or my period- just give me one and get it over with!

No comments: