Hola mood swings! Where have you been hiding?
Good lord- they were bad today. I was happy, then ready to cry, laughing, then ready to punch a bitch. My computer pissed me off because it wouldn't let me pay bills (not that I really wanted to, but it needed to be done). It almost went through the wall.
Probably not helping that I feel like absolute balls today. Was doing good until I finished my coffee- then I felt like I was going puke all day. Had a lovely lunch of saltines and a lunchable (which was almost impossible to swallow- the meat and cheese we making me gag) and a 7up. Didn't help a whole lot. Finished off the sleeve of crackers on the way home. Still felt like hell. Had soup for supper, drinking water, just all around being a good girl and I still feel like crap. I am freezing, but my skin feels like it is on fire (to be fair on that one- I did get a bit much sun on Saturday, so that may explain that part).
I hate feeling shitty.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment