So J had everything set up perfectly. He knew when his last deployment check was coming in, and it worked out perfectly with his work date wise for him to get a check 2 weeks later. Perfect, it will be like we never missed a beat. When they were doing their demobilization crap, he got his 80 hours of military leave put in. Works perfect since he won't have AT this year. Could not have been better.
So today I am sitting down to pay bills and was going to pull up his check and mine and re-distribute who is paying what (electric, gas, etc). I mention this to J. His response- "Oh, that. So I looked at my LES and someone screwed up and they only paid me for 40 hours." What? So you knew this and didn't 1)tell me (I do all the bill paying) and 2)raise hell to get it pushed onto your next check. Lovely. Thank God we were ahead on money due to the deployment. This could have been a big issue if we weren't.
Should I be surprised? No. These are the same people that screwed up his zip code and overpaid our BAH by a substantial amount (which they haven't straightened out yet- I am frightened for that to happen). Also the same people who, when DH got divorced in March could not figure out how to change his withholding from M-2 to S-1 until November of that year.
I hate morons. They piss me off.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment